Narrate is an Erasmus+ project aimed at fostering quality in preschool education through increased attention to the narrative approach
The specific Objectives of the project are:
- Early Childhood Teachers from 4 countries
- Academics focusing on ECEC and their students
- Cooperating municipalities, educational districts
- Decision makers in local and regional authorities
- International educational community
- Students attending preschools
WHY A TRANSNATIONAL PROJECT?
- Although children's literature is a universal human feature, it is rather influenced by cultural aspects: each country has a different tradition and a different approach to physical and social reality, so learning from each other across Europe is fundamental;
- Preschools and libraries belong to different parts of the municipalities or they are totally separate institutions; agreements between these different services are always required;
- At the European level, there is the need to identify the preschools as also a cultural services (like the libraries are) and to consider the libraries fully integrated in the school system, in a reciprocal way.
On the press
From Corriere di Romagna